miércoles, febrero 21, 2007

The creation of a New Star: Going through my ghosts

Stars are the places where large atoms are built. Past generations of stars formed the gas and dust from which the planets and life were made.


A new star is born whenever a star dies. Death in this sense is not an end, but the beginning of life.


The Sun is the source of almost all the energy used by living things, including humans. We could not survive without it. A star (such as the Sun) is a ball of gas which has, at its heart, a nuclear fusion reactor.

In life, we need both, sun and atoms. Atoms can play the role of who we are, as we are made of atoms, while the sun can tell us how lightly we wish to live. Body and spirit, here we are. Human heart is naturally like the sun, wanting to feel bright and making others people's life happy. We could say, there is a part of the sun in each human.


A very important part of my life was gone all a sudden some time ago. I became a dead star. I lost hope, I lost who I was, I lost my own and my way. What is more, I lost faith and trust in love - one of the human essences.

In order to be a living and shining star, I should get rid of the ghosts of my past life, fight them and overcome the situation. One of my good friends told me once that "Tough times do not last. Only tough person does".


This, my third trip to Thailand, has given me part of the courage enough to overcome my past.




Ghosts will cry my absence keeping silence, and I will start being a new star, shining in the sky. A new creation has been done.



This is me, world. Find me in the sky, as I am wishing to be the most shining star. The time to be reborn is coming, when I can create myself, find the strenght inside me, and live brightly as the sun lights me.


Welcome back to life!