jueves, septiembre 27, 2007

Gates Open


The gates at KLIA airport will open soon for me. I will be checking in and leaving Malaysia in less than 48 hours. My destination this time, after being in all south east asia for a year, will be Spain, my hometown, my family, my friends.
I am leaving.



The apartment where I have been living for a year, which I could finally call "home" will close its doors and a new life will start there again with different tenants.


While all this happens, too busy at work and packing for leaving, I almost have no time to write in the blog as much as I wish, nor even time to meet friends to say good bye to them. I really wish I had more free time, because I really had a good time seeing you all, but unluckily I didn't really have a time...

New gates open while old gates not always close. My year in Malaysia has been certainly awesome and I wish I could be there again...


I promise I will be back, I will work hard for it, just wanted to say to all my friends, THANK YOU SO MUCH for a wonderful time and see you soon again!!!